Vanguard Media Group recognises the importance of your privacy and treats personal information provided to us with respect and integrity. We comply with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
Kindly note that when using this website or by ordering or registering with us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information but only in accordance with this Policy.
ARTWORK & PROOFING
- Vanguard Visual will not accept any orders over the phone. All orders must be placed on our online ordering system or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artwork charges include 1 original proof and 2 revisions. Any additional changes or rework will incur a $55.00 artwork fee.
- High resolution pictures are to be provided at all times. We accept no responsibility for low resolution pictures provided to us but will do our best to note when you have provided low res images.
- All order information must be supplied prior to approval. This includes but is not limited to a delivery address, special instructions and install instructions.
- Artwork, Graphic Design & Typesetting is a chargeable & non-refundable service and the cost is dependent on the time it takes. Our minimum charge is $25.00.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the proof is correct in all areas. Please be sure to double-check spelling, grammar, layout and design before approving artwork.
- If a customer accepts a proof that contains errors, they are liable for covering all initial printing expenses, including any revisions and reprints.
- Please be aware that colours on your monitor, from your printer and on different substrates will vary from the final printed product. For colour-critical artwork, in-office proofing is advised.
- All artwork must be approved by the customer in written form before a job can be entered into production.
- Regarding the consistency of print colour/s between the previous job and any repeat orders, technical limitations make it impossible to ensure perfect CMYK colour matching between jobs so a small amount of colour variation may occur. This is a typical, acceptable result in the industry.
- Please note Vanguard Media Group owns the intellectual property rights of any working files created by a Vanguard Media Group designer. A client only owns the right to the PDF Press Ready file if they have paid artwork fees on the design.
SIGNAGE & INSTALLATION
- All signs are the property of Vanguard Media Group, installed for a rental period of 9 months and are property specific meaning they are not to be relocated to another location unless approved by Vanguard management. If a sign is relocated outside our knowledge a fee will incur.
- All rentals over the 9 month rental period automatically process for removal unless specified by email that you require an extension. If you wish for this rental to be extended please contact email@example.com to arrange the additional rental fee of $55 for another 9 months, with a max rental period of 18 months. After the 18 months is concluded a new order is required.
- The area will be inspected by the Installer prior to install, if the area is deemed to be unsafe for any reason, the board will not be erected.
- Boards are installed as temporary structures for the purpose of short term advertising.
- Any sign damaged by vendors or third parties will incur a damaged materials fee.
- A fee of $50 will be incurred for the cancellation of an order prior to printing.
- Prices listed are for basic ground installation and removal only.
- Graffiti removal is a $55 call out fee but is not 100% guaranteed.
- Upon installation of a rental sign and until a rental sign is returned to Vanguard Visual premises, the client has full responsibility of the rental sign. The client will pay full replacement cost of any sign badly damaged, lost or stolen. The client will pay any repair or replacement costs for damaged signs up to the value that equates to that signs outright purchase price.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide installation instructions regarding placement of a rental sign and location of any underground reticulation and utilities. If installation instructions are not provided, installation will be at the discretion of the Vanguard Visual installer. Use our handy install website to provide your own instructions install.realte.com.au.
- Outer metro installs are priced on application. For Bunbury installs all signs need to be approved by 12pm Monday, for Wednesday install. Please note we only travel Out of Metro once a week.
- Adding wings to an existing sign is a $65 call out fee which includes the wings cost.
- Vanguard Visual will not be responsible or held liable for any damage caused to personal property due to high winds, rain, tampering or vandalism. If the board is also damaged from any of the above reasons a replacement board will need to be organized and ordered at the vendor or agent’s cost.
- Any equipment damaged or requiring reinstallation from a Weather Event is the full responsibility of the client. A Weather Event is defined as any adverse weather conditions including and beyond the Beauford Weather Scale of 9 where wind speeds exceed 75km/hr.
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify Vanguard should the rental sign not be in a satisfactory condition within 24 hours of installation. After the 24 hours, any damage described above shall be deemed the clients accountability.
- Solar Toplights require good sun exposure for maximum efficiency. A toplight will not work correctly if placed under a street light.
- Stolen or damaged extra items incur a damaged or unreturned materials fee.
- Lightboxes require access to power point to work.
- Quotes valid for 1 month only. Please always double check for an updated price.
- Any query regarding the condition of goods supplied must be made to the Vanguard Media Group verbally by 10.00 a.m. on the working day following receipt of goods and confirmed in writing within 7 working days. Any query relating to invoices should be made to Vanguard Media Group within 7 working days of invoice date. Any query regarding non-delivery must be made within 14 days of the invoice date. Claims outside this limit will not be entertained. The printer shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with except in any particular case where the client proves that (i) it was not possible to comply with the requirements and (ii) advice (where required) was given and the claim made as soon as reasonably possible.
- The printer shall not be liable for any loss to the client arising from delay in transit not caused by the printer.
- Vanguard Visual assumes if you’re ordering through a third party who are sending files on your behalf, that you have read & understood the terms and conditions for every order.
- Vanguard Visual will not be responsible for any delays with orders caused by a third party if you have chosen to order through their system.
- Cutoff for new artwork orders is 12pm Thursday with written approval by 5pm Thursday for weekend installs & brochure delivery.
- Standard signboards will be erected within 24 to 48 hours after written approval (excluding Sunday and Monday).